i ask you to remove that game which it calls "*ver god"

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Mon Jul 6 20:40:59 BST 2009

On Mon, 06 Jul 2009 15:30:07 +0200 Daniel Holbach
<daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com> wrote:

>Hello Vido,
>
>vido schrieb:
>> so i`m asking you again to remove this game and take firm
>> actions to prevent some thing like this to happen again
>
>from a mere Ubuntu process point of view, I think you've chosen the
>wrong way to deal with this problem. The MOTU Council does not have any
>business in removing packages from the archive.

He has pursued removal through discussions with multiple Ubuntu developers
and not gotten satisfaction.  I think removal is a technical question about
which a technical dispute exists, so I think MC consideration is
appropriate.

I will mention, so that there is no suprise that if this package is
removed, I will file bugs asking for removal of all packages I can find
with religious content so that Ubuntu does not raise on religious view over
another.

Scott K