i ask you to remove that game which it calls "*ver god"

vido vido at masrawy.com
Wed Jul 1 21:12:01 BST 2009

i ask you to remove that game which it calls "*ver god"

when you enter the game you will find it written in a big font "*ver God" with a Capital G
the word "god" could mean lot of things
but the word "God" could only mean one thing God our creator

me as a believer find it offended to my Beliefs  coz i believe that no one could be over my God

coz God to me is a huge thing and he created me and give me every thing i have and every thing i need
even that air i breath is not mine it belong to god

may be the author of the game do it by wrong and he didn`t mean it may be  but the game  still in your repository
and  i still find it offended to my beliefs

may be the author of the game don`t believe in God that dosen`t give him a reason to do a game like this
coz he dosen`t believe in him or that he exists so what makes him  wrote the word "*ver God" in a game
by a big font unless that he want to offend the believer how believe in God

there are opinions  that say By its nature, all religious material has potential to offend people who
hold different beliefs

i agree with that but no one  believe in God will say "*ver God" or will say any bad things like that coz if i believe
in God  i know that there is only one God for all people and
and they are Differed  on how to identify him if  and i will say any thing bad about your God then i said it to mine

and people cant do games offending in it  other people Beliefs if they have not the same beliefs

if some one worship Bozh and Bozh is to me just a statue
i`ll not going to offend him in his beliefs or say bad thing about Bozh  coz i don`t want him to say any bad thing about my God

and if we Debate about how is right we have to do it in good and polite way every one want to do the other one good thing by making him leave what he believes is wrong

and there are anther opinions which said

Ubuntu is a world wide project.  In different parts of the world beliefs are different and Ubuntu must accommodate these diverse perspectives as best
it can.  If the standard is set that any material that involves religion that offends anyone must be removed, it will have far reaching effects

i disagree with those since  Ubuntu is a world wide project so when i use it i have to feel respected

and when i find some thing that offend me in my beliefs i have to say about it to change it to stay using ubuntu with
respect

and for the point of If the standard is set that any material that involves religion that offends anyone must be removed, it will have far reaching effects

of course that is not right any religion books will help people to reed and to  know and to decide their way

but saying bad thing in games about God or people beliefs
and offending people in what they believe in then it`s another thing

and if you think that the only way to  put religious material is to put material from the kind of this game
then you are wrong

so i`m asking you again to remove this game and take firm
actions to prevent some thing like this to happen again

that is all for now
i`m waiting for your respond