MOTU application for Alessio Treglia (quadrispro)

David Futcher bobbo at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 16 15:18:42 GMT 2009

On Wed, 2009-01-14 at 13:16 +0100, Alessio Treglia wrote:

> Thank you in advance for taking in consideration this application.

While I have only sponsored a few of Alessio's contributions (One FTBFS
fix, a merge and two syncs, IIRC) and only over a short timespan (around
a month), I have been extremely impressed with the quality of Alessio's
patches and I have not once had to ask him to change anything in any one
of his patches.

I have not found a problem with him listening to advice as he has always
been open to suggestions on how to improve his work (not that his work
needed much improvement in the first place).

He shows great understanding of MOTU processes (including freezes) so I
would have no worries granting him MOTU status.

To put it simply: +1 from me!
--
David Futcher <bobbo at ubuntu.com>
Ubuntu MOTU Developer