MOTU application for Alessio Treglia (quadrispro)

Michael Bienia michael at vorlon.ping.de
Fri Feb 13 12:33:14 GMT 2009

On 2009-01-14 13:16:12 +0100, Alessio Treglia wrote:
> Considering the last Emmet's mail [1] and after talking to my sponsors
> in order to ask them if I could be ready for becoming MOTU, I've
> decided to change this application from Ubuntu Universe Contributor to
> MOTU.

Due to time constraints on my side, I don't currently have the time to
review this application. And to not delay it even further, I don't vote.

I've read the application thread and the sponsors comments were
positive. So I'm confident that the other MC members will make the right
decision even without me voting.

Michael