MOTU application for Alessio Treglia (quadrispro)

Emmet Hikory persia at ubuntu.com
Fri Feb 13 07:09:42 GMT 2009

Alessio Treglia wrote:
> I've decided to change this application from Ubuntu Universe
> Contributor to MOTU.

    +1 from me.  Mostly good endorsements, and effective work to address
outstanding issues.  I'm a little worried about the couple mentions of
lack of response, and that some of the issues raised were answered by
others.  While I don't consider this to be severe enough to block, I
strongly encourage a stronger sense of ownership for changes, and care
to avoid unexpected transitions.

--
Emmet HIKORY