Per Package Upload Rights (kernel) Application

Andy Whitcroft apw at canonical.com
Mon Aug 10 13:41:59 BST 2009

Just a heads up that I have added myself to the Motu council meeting
Agenda.  I am requesting kernel package upload rights, details in the
wiki page below:

    https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AndyWhitcroft/KernelUploadsApplication

I am aware its short notice for the next meeting, but I am unable to
make the following meeting due a vacation conflict.  I have therefore
pencilled it in for the next one or the one two after that (hopefully I
calculated the date on that one correctly); I can also do something add
hock should that be better.  Please let me know what suits.

-apw