MOTU Application for Guillaume Martres (smarter)

Guillaume Martres smarter3 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 12:28:00 BST 2008

On Wednesday 24 September 2008 07:15:04 Reinhard Tartler wrote:
> [...]
> You see, I instantly see various points where we could collaborate.
> Collaboration and communication skills is one of the key points I'd like
> to see from prospective MOTUs.
As I already said, I'm not the maintainer of ffmpeg in Medibuntu nor am I the
team leader so I can't spoke for the others. All of this is probably true and
interesting, but it would be better to discuss it in a bug report on
http://bugs.launchpad.net/medibuntu, or directly with us on #medibuntu or on
the mailing list, this way we could achieve something.
--
Guillaume Martres - https://launchpad.net/~smarter