MOTU Application for Guillaume Martres (smarter)

Jonathan echidnaman at gmail.com
Tue Sep 23 18:04:09 BST 2008

I'm not an MOTU (just yet anyway, you'll probably get my application in
Jaunty or so) but I have been working with smarter throughout the past
few months.

He seems quite qualified to be an MOTU, and has helped with the KDE
packaging for 4.1.0 and some for 4.1.1 I think. His contributions
upstream through kvkbd are also great, which make him a valuable
contributor to Kubuntu. (And KDE, of course)

So, +1 from me, for what it's worth. ;-)