Universe Contributors application for Andrew Starr-Bochicchio (asomething)

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort pochu at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 19 13:38:51 BST 2008

Hello,

Michael Bienia wrote:
> Could your sponsors please comment on this application?

I've only sponsored two merges from Andrew, exaile [1] and gnome-hearts [2].
When I reviewed the Exaile merge + new upstream, it was fine (I was confused in
the beginning since upstream ships a debian/ tarball which we use modifying it a
bit, but that wasn't Andrew's fault but my inexperience with such cases) and I
uploaded it.

The gnome-hearts merge had some cruft in the diff, likely due to MoM, which I
removed and uploaded directly.

I don't think I have a good overview of Andrew's technical skills with these few
interactions though, so I won't comment in the application.

Cheers,
Emilio

[1] https://launchpad.net/bugs/227961
[2] https://launchpad.net/bugs/231820