MOTU application for James Westby (james_w)

Jordan Mantha laserjock at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 16 00:02:06 BST 2008

On Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 4:52 PM, James Westby
<james.westby at canonical.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to apply to become a MOTU.

I've only sponsored a couple of James' uploads/sync requests (all were
just fine) but I think his sponsors are taking care of the technical
parts of the application well enough that I won't comment much there
:-)

I wanted to rather bring out James' work on getting the MOTU School
revitalized and his participation in #ubuntu-motu. He's definitely
been a part of the MOTU community and I think he'll be a great asset
to MOTU.

-Jordan