MOTU application for James Westby (james_w)

Nicolas Valcárcel nvalcarcel at ubuntu.com
Mon Sep 15 06:19:30 BST 2008

On Mon, 2008-09-15 at 00:52 +0100, James Westby wrote:
> I would like to apply to become a MOTU.

+1 from me. James have demonstrated high technical, policies and
workflow skills, also has been really helpful in the whole MOTU
community participating in the correct way of some discussions and
starting others as well. I highly recommend james for motuship, since he
will be an awesome addition to the team.

--
aka nxvl
Key fingerprint = BCE4 27A0 D03E 55DE DA2D  BE06 891D 8DEE 6545 97FE