Universe Contributors Application for Michael Casadevall (NCommander/sonicmctails)

Nicolas Valcárcel nvalcarcel at ubuntu.com
Fri Sep 5 16:30:29 BST 2008

On Fri, 2008-09-05 at 02:03 -0400, Michael Casadevall wrote:
> If you (i.e.) my
> sponsors feel that I should be applying for MOTU vs. UDC, then I will
> ask the council to review my application for that.

Since i don't have any doubt at all of your technical abilities i still
have some doubt's on your knowledge about processes and workflows of the
ubuntu project and community, so i would recommend you to wait a little
more for MOTUship, maybe until intrepid cycle is over so you can
experience a full release cycle, then i will definitely support your
MOTU application, but that's just my opinion and is not blood written it
can change.

Keep up the awesome work!

--
aka nxvl
Key fingerprint = BCE4 27A0 D03E 55DE DA2D  BE06 891D 8DEE 6545 97FE