Proposal for motu-release charter

Emmet Hikory persia at ubuntu.com
Wed Sep 3 17:36:51 BST 2008

Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On Wed, 3 Sep 2008 17:06:31 +0200 Soren Hansen wrote:
>>In order to reduce misunderstandings, the MC would like to request that
>>you, motu-release, come up with a proposal for a charter for yourself.
>>We'd like to be able to discuss and approve it at the next MOTU Meeting,
>>if possible.
>
> With two of five members on vacation this week (and I think one next) it is
> likely to take longer than that.  FYI.

    Understood.  When the remaining members return from vacation,
could a proposed charter be prepared and presented at the following
MOTU Meeting?  Given the new decision process, it may be appropriate
to send it with enough advance time that there could be some
discussion on the mailing list, and participants could arrive to the
meeting prepared.  Would a draft preparation by the 14th be possible?

--
Emmet HIKORY