Core Developer Application for Harald Sitter (apachelogger)

Richard Johnson nixternal at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 04:59:52 BST 2008

On Fri, Aug 29, 2008 at 03:05:52AM +0200, Harald Sitter wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Please accept this mail as a differnt kind of application to become one of the
> Ubuntu Core Developers.

I have worked with Harald for a few years now and have been impressed by
the shear amount of work he can crank out, and 99.9% of the time it is
quality work :P  I enjoy working with Harald both here in Ubuntu land as
well as in KDE land. I have the utmost respect for Harald's abilities in
packaging, but he is a horrible on-air DJ :P

+1 from me!

--
Richard Johnson
nixternal at kubuntu.org