Minutes of the MC meeting on 2008-08-27

Stephan Hermann sh at sourcecode.de
Mon Sep 1 08:10:24 BST 2008

Hi,

I just ruled CC out, because this is only a technical question:

On Sun, 2008-08-31 at 14:00 +0100, Mark Shuttleworth wrote:
> Michael Bienia wrote:
> > * Per-package upload permisssions
> >    Emmet reports about the last TB meeting and that TB is now giving out
> >    per-package upload rights. He will keep MC updated on the
> >    implementation of ArchiveReorganisation as it progresses.
> >    MC is considering possible policies and procedures to support a
> >    possible future delegation of per-package uploads in universe.
> >

> Thanks Michael for the minutes.
>
> The ArchiveReorg will give us more flexibility to shape the
> development community to fit the challenges across the whole of
> Ubuntu. I imagine both MOTU and the MC will continue to be driving
> forces!

What needs to be done to "ask for those special permissions for the
package specific upload" workflow?

Regards,

\sh

--
Stephan '\sh' Hermann           | OSS Developer & Systemadministrator
JID: sh at linux-server.org        | http://www.sourcecode.de/