Universe Contributors application for Andrew Starr-Bochicchio (asomething)

James Westby jw+debian at jameswestby.net
Fri Oct 3 19:06:33 BST 2008

On Fri, 2008-09-19 at 13:36 +0200, Michael Bienia wrote:
> [CCing Andrew's sponsors]
>
> On 2008-09-08 11:28:38 -0400, Andrew wrote:
> > My wiki page and LP related-software page should should give you an
> > idea of my contributions so far including bug fix uploads, merges,
> > package updates, and maintaining two packages in Debian:

I have seen Andrew active in the community for a while, and since
becoming a MOTU I have sponsored two uploads from him.

Though it was only two uploads my first direct interactions with
him suggested he was a skilled, thoughtful and friendly contributor,
and an asset to the community, so this application gets my vote.

Thanks,

James