MOTU Application for Stefan Ebner (sebner)

Stefan Ebner sebner at ubuntu.com
Mon Nov 10 20:49:55 GMT 2008

Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On Monday 10 November 2008 14:23, Stefan Ebner wrote:
>
>>> I think you missed answering these.
>>>
>>> Scott K
>>>
>> After talking to you on the irc ..
>> I made mistakes (filed sync-requests for merges (seldom but yes ..))
>> Besides I don't have regrets about *any* sync I filed.
>> I stand behind my work (as long as it turns out that it were ok and mostly
>> it was)
>>

> /me tries again ...
>
> OK, what was the least OK and what did you learn from it?
>
> Scott K

Ok, after talking you on irc (again) ..

e.g:

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/259833

What happened? Right, I didn't testbuild it ... What was the result? FTBFS.

Another example:

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gssdp/+bug/225708
What happened? Yes, I didn't check that remaining changes deep ... What
was the result? Merge rejected, no merge -> sync

And as I pointed out in my application .. Not again no testbuild.
And as a MOTU beeing even more carefully is something really important,
you see why ..