Application for "Ubuntu Universe Contributors"

Pedro Fragoso emberez at gmail.com
Wed May 28 16:50:39 BST 2008

Hi Daniel,

It makes sense and i agree. I think the most cases this happen is really
with you and Sebastien, but with Sebastien i just updated an patch and
pinged him in IRC, so i think i can make things work in there, trying to
improve on comments.

I've talked with Sebastien about this, and it's ok, the thing i really
need to improve is testing things, but that's been changing for some
time.

As for the rest, i don' think this is a blocker, just a thing that needs
(is) to be worked.

Perhaps when Desktop packages are on a subversion or in a git repository
and we see what people change in the IRC (like Debian) things will be
more easy.