core-dev application for Stefan Potyra (sistpoty)

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Mon May 12 05:55:09 BST 2008

On Sun, 11 May 2008 00:36:30 +0200 Stefan Potyra <sistpoty at ubuntu.com>
wrote:
>Hi,
>
>I'd like to apply for core-dev.

Long overdue.

I don't think I've sponsored any Main uploads for Stefan, but I've worked
closely with him on motu-release recently and have been learning from him
since I was first involved in Ubuntu development.

Of particular note for a core-dev application, Stefan was the primary
minder for soname changes in motu-release and did an excellent job.  He was
also a major contributor/leader in the gfortran transition.  His recent
motu-release work definitely shows the kind of commitment to distro
integration we need to see in core-devs.

Scott K