My application for "Ubuntu Universe Contributors"

Jamie Strandboge jamie at canonical.com
Wed May 7 16:49:11 BST 2008

On Wed, 07 May 2008, Emanuele Gentili wrote:

> Dear MOTU Council,
>
> Please consider my application to become a Universe Contributor.
>
> https://edge.launchpad.net/~emgent
> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/emgent

Emanuele is very enthusiastic about Ubuntu and security. He has founded
Ubuntu Whitehat team, has helped debug various parts of the Ubuntu
community websites, and has contributed a lot of debdiffs for security
issues. His is a valuable member of the community and his work is very
much appreciated. He absolutely deserves to be an Ubuntu Universe
Contributor.

Jamie

--
Ubuntu Security Engineer     | http://www.ubuntu.com/