Application for "Ubuntu Universe Contributors"

Michael Bienia michael at vorlon.ping.de
Fri May 2 20:29:57 BST 2008

On 2008-04-30 14:08:55 +0200, Stefan Ebner wrote:
> This is my official application for the new Ubuntu Universe Contributors
> group with these shiny ubuntu goodies ;)
>
> I started contributing to Ubuntu 4 months ago (1.1.2008) and since then
> I worked on quite  some packages. (Thanks to my mentor Andrea Veri who
> brought me to ubuntu development and who is unfortunately still playing
> with his girls ^^) You can find the full list of my contributions on
> https://edge.launchpad.net/~sebner/+packages
> As you can see doing syncs and merges are my passion and I would like to
> keep that up in future.

Your list of sponsored uploads shows definitely a sustained
contribution to Ubuntu. If you continue in that amount of sponsored
uploads you won't have problems to document your skills and the
knowledge of the MOTU processes for your MOTUship :)

Given the words of your sponsors, I don't see a reason to not ACK your
application and expect to see your application for MOTU soon.

+1 from me

Michael