Application for Contributing Developer

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at kubuntu.org
Thu May 1 02:23:52 BST 2008

On Wednesday 30 April 2008, Emmet Hikory wrote:
[...]
|     Apologies for the long delay in responding to this application.
| As the remaining process issues are now resolved, could the sponsors
| please provide feedback?

My apologies for not replying sooner as I was awaiting for the process to be
made official.  With that said:

I have worked or reviewed a majority of Steve's packages and I just say he is a
very quick learner. He has made some minor mistakes but learns from those
mistakes very quickly. I watched him go from "what's this and what's that" to
actually teaching me something new that I hadn't caught sooner. I have no doubt
that Steve will be ready for full-time MOTU work within the next few months and
with that I am very happy to give him a +1.

Keep on rockin' Steve, and I promise we (apachelogger, jpatrick, and I) will get
you to MOTU status before any major freezes in Intrepid :)

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at kubuntu.org
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124