Application for "Ubuntu Universe Contributors"

Pedro Fragoso emberez at gmail.com
Thu May 1 02:15:48 BST 2008

Deskscribe upstream seems stalled because perhaps of the lack of time or
to merge some code into Wink. I've committed some patches into upstream,
such as Desktop file one (merged upstream) and manpages (no response
from upstream), so as soon as a new upstream is out (hope so)i will try
get it into Debian (pkg-gnome) as i did with evolution-rss
(pkg-evolution).

The plans for Universe isn't about 'to take a shot' that was to 'join
the Universe Contributors', but the real plans is to maintain some
packages as i already do with updates and bugfixes, try helping people
who wish to contribute to Ubuntu, and get some new packages into the
Universe. (And into Debian)

Hope this answer your questions.
Best regards,
Pedro Fragoso

On Wed, 2008-04-30 at 20:17 -0400, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> On Wednesday 30 April 2008 12:50, Pedro Fragoso wrote:
> > Hi, my name's Pedro Fragoso, ( https://edge.launchpad.net/~ember )
> >
> > Since Universe Contributors is getting some form and i was in the
Council
> > Agenda [0] since February to become a Ubuntu Member i decided to take a
> > shot.
> >
> On your wiki page you describe yourself as "Maintainer of deskscribe".
What