Recommendation for ubuntu-core-dev: Bryce Harrington (bryce)
mdz at canonical.com
Thu Mar 27 12:46:22 GMT 2008
On Wed, Mar 26, 2008 at 07:49:08PM -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 12:09:47PM +0000, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> > On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 04:30:29PM +0000, Scott James Remnant wrote:
> > > On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 09:28 -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> > > > Certainly, 20:00 UTC, March 25th, on #ubuntu-meeting?
> > > >
> > > I've just realised that I'll be on the train for this meeting, returning
> > > from the monthly team leads meeting in London.
> > >
> > > Would it be possible to hold this TB meeting earlier or later?
> > Scott is actually on holiday today, and Mark is traveling, and so I'm
> > concerned we may not have a quorum for tonight's meeting. I will see what I
> > can arrange.
> I attended anyway but like you said, there was no quorum. Will there be
> an interim meeting, or should I plan to attend on the 8th?
Given that Mark gave his vote already, and I can vouch for you personally,
that should be sufficient. If Scott has any questions about your
application, he can speak with you next week.
I've added you to the team in Launchpad. Welcome aboard!
More information about the Motu-council