Recommendation for ubuntu-core-dev: Bryce Harrington (bryce)

Matt Zimmerman mdz at ubuntu.com
Thu Mar 13 10:09:58 GMT 2008

On Mon, Feb 25, 2008 at 07:29:13PM +0900, Emmet Hikory wrote:
> Bryce Harrington's application:
> https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/motu-council/2008-February/000882.html

My apologies for the delay in responding.  This was buried in an email
backlog from when I was on holiday.

Ideally, we should have taken care of this at Tuesday's tech board meeting,
but I didn't see it until now.  The next meeting is scheduled for 25 March,
though perhaps we can arrange something sooner, given this application is
already three weeks old.

Mark, Scott - Would you be open to an extra session to review this
application?

--
 - mdz