Motu application for Emanuele Gentili (emgent)

Emilio Pozuelo Monfort pochu at ubuntu.com
Mon Jun 30 11:15:42 BST 2008

Emanuele Gentili wrote:
> Please consider this my application to become an Ubuntu Motu.

I'd like to speak up for Emanuele. He's being around in the community for a
while now and has been very participative: in IRC, using the sponsors queue...

I've just sponsored one upload for him (which was good), so I can't really speak
about his packaging knowledge, but I want to support his application as I think
he's been doing a great work wrt. security in Universe (and we really need more
people there).

Keep up the good work Emanuele!

Best regards,
Emilio