informal request

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Sat Jun 28 00:03:56 BST 2008

Dear MC,

I'd like to ask every member of you, if you're still up to the task as a
member of motu-council, as I've seen that applications have been handled with
quite a delay recently. (and I've very been very sympathic to a recent MC
call, that showed that you would do s.th. to cut down delays).

Oh side note:
imho, there was a rule to come to a decision (e.g. about an application)
within 12 days, however I can find this neither in the wiki nor after a quick
look through my mc mail folder. Is my memory wrong there?

Another side note:
Feel free to call me a coward for sending such a message only after I've been
recommended by you for core-dev :P.

Cheers,
   Stefan.