core-dev application for Stefan Potyra (sistpoty)

Reinhard Tartler siretart at tauware.de
Mon Jun 9 12:24:06 BST 2008

Stefan Potyra <sistpoty at ubuntu.com> writes:

> I'd like to apply for core-dev.

I've spoken to Stefan in person about this application. I can attest him
to have good knowledge in library packaging, other core-devs might have
attended his motu-school lessen on this topic.  He could help with
library transitions that affect both main and universe.

Moreover he doesn't fear to touch hardware specific code, like seen in
#193323. The same bug attest him good knowledge of the SRU process.

All in all I can only recommend him for core-dev! (+1)

--
Gruesse/greetings,
Reinhard Tartler, KeyID 945348A4