Re: Ubuntu Contributing Developer Application for Nicolas Valcárcel (nxvl)

Emmet Hikory persia at ubuntu.com
Thu Jul 24 17:54:36 BST 2008

Nicolas Valcarcel wrote:
> I'm Nicolas Valcárcel[0] (a.k.a. nxvl). Please consider this as my
> application to become a member of Ubuntu Universe Contributors.
<...>
> The principal reason of my application is that i wanted to participate
> as a mentor on the new Junior Mentoring program, but i now can't since
> i'm not part of the u-u-c team. (If you feel like i'm already ready for
> motuship just let me know to file my application to that instead of this
> one).

    +1 from me.  As you are already an ubuntumember, and primarily
through development activities, I consider your previous
non-membership in this team to be a historical accident of timing,
rather than a reflection on your activities (and your sponsor comments
only underline this).

--
Emmet HIKORY