No subject

Nicolas Valcarcel nvalcarcel at ubuntu.com
Sat Jul 19 00:12:38 BST 2008

Hi!

I'm Nicolas Valcárcel[0] (a.k.a. nxvl). Please consider this as my
application to become a member of Ubuntu Universe Contributors.

I've been around since hardy development cicle first working on merges,
then involved in the Server Team, and now also helping in MOTU community
and the mentoring reception team.

My recent technical work have been on the augeas package[1] packaging it
and making it ready for debian/ubuntu inclusions, also i have been
merging some packages and fixing some minor FTBFS bugs since the last
compiler flags changes[2].

I'm CCing this application to the persons i have actively worked with,
and also my lovely sponsors, being them:
Luca Falavigna (dktrkranz)
Cesare Tirabassi (norsetto)
Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (pochu)
Scott Kitterman (ScottK)
Emanuele Gentili (emgent)
Kees Cook (kees)
Mathiaz Gug (mathiaz)

The principal reason of my application is that i wanted to participate
as a mentor on the new Junior Mentoring program, but i now can't since
i'm not part of the u-u-c team. (If you feel like i'm already ready for
motuship just let me know to file my application to that instead of this
one).

0. https://edge.launchpad.net/~nvalcarcel
1. https://edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/augeas
2. https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CompilerFlags

P.D: Sorry for re-sending i make some mistakes on the previous one.

--
aka nxvl
Key fingerprint = BCE4 27A0 D03E 55DE DA2D  BE06 891D 8DEE 6545 97FE