Motu application for Emanuele Gentili (emgent)

Michael Bienia michael at vorlon.ping.de
Wed Jul 9 13:24:30 BST 2008

On 2008-06-30 00:26:55 +0200, Emanuele Gentili wrote:
> _Security_
>
> I have already uploaded few packages for Ubuntu's stable and
> development releases through security updates.

As security updates for stable are uploaded through the security team
and upload right don't help much here (at least for now) my questions
are about security updates for the development version:

What work is needed there besides pulling the fixes from Debian
unstable?
Do you work with the Debian maintainer on security fixes which aren't
yet in Debian (to keep the delta small)?
How do you keep track which packages need fixing in the development
version?

Regards
Michael