What means don't contribute to ubuntu dev...

Marco Rodrigues gothicx at sapo.pt
Wed Jan 30 19:46:03 GMT 2008

 >The domain name for DCT ends in ubuntu.com.  You were clearly speaking as an
 >Ubuntu person (referring to Ubuntuwire and we).  I'm not tracing your road.
 >As it happens you are active in a lot of different places and some of them
 >are places I'm in too.
 >
 >I originally asked the MC to physically ban you from doing certain things and
 >they decided just to ask you not to do them instead.  Clearly you aren't
 >listening, so once the current council election is complete, I'm planning on
 >asking again.
 >
 >Scott K

I'm just member of debian collab team (isn't a ubuntu team, but more debian), so
a mailing list was created and I'm invited to join it, so what's the problem
with that?

I'm not doing any Ubuntu development as you can see. I'm also participating in
Debian to fix the dash stuff (it's good for ubuntu), so I'm not participating
directly to ubuntu and if they're accepted by DD's, that means they've some
value :) even with people like you who doesn't think the same, It's a free
world, you just don't know who to separate things and take them into personal,
that's really bad for someone in Open-Source.
I've done some bad things and good ones (I'm trying to calm down and do things
more slowly and talk more with people who like to answer me) and learned a lot
from that, and I think with you always talking about the same thing, it really
doesn't help (maybe that's your idea).

I got a final decision from MOTU council and you're judging me like a monster
trying to destroy Ubuntu. Lol.. that's really not true, and I would like this to
stop, but looks like it won't.

You're free to ask what do you want to new MOTU Council, If that make you feel a
better person.

Thanks

--
Marco Rodrigues