ubuntu-core-dev application

Loïc Minier loic.minier at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 25 11:24:00 GMT 2008

        Hi,

 This is my application for the Ubuntu Core Development Team.

 I've put my background information at:
    <https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoicMinier>

 In the last 3 months where I've been MOTU, I've been sponsored by
 various people, but most of the time by Sébastien Bacher.

 I would like to pursue maintenance of the main packages which I already
 worked on, without being a sponsored burden; these packages are mostly
 GNOME packages which I've co-maintained for a long while in Debian and
 in the last months in Ubuntu, and the "mobile" packages based mostly on
 the hildon / maemo stacks which are being promoted to main for UME.

 I intend to extend mentoring and sponsoring which I've been doing for
 universe to main packages as well.

 The ubuntu-core-dev application process suggests to provide examples of
 my current contributions to Ubuntu; here's one of the latest sponsoring
 bug I've worked on:
    <https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+bug/180624>
 and this is a source package I've been regularly preparing uploads for
 in Debian and Ubuntu:
    <https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/pango1.0>

 I'll be happy to answer questions on my application.

   Thanks,
--
Loïc Minier