MOTU Application for Scott Ritchie (again)

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Fri Jan 18 08:29:54 GMT 2008

On Do, 2008-01-17 at 12:14 -0500, Scott Kitterman wrote:
> Having sponsored several of Scott's uploads, I'd like to emphasize that he's
> totally great to work with, knowlegeable, and trustworthy to upload to the
> archive directly in my opinion and experience.

I'm happy you mention that and have good experience with working with
Scott Ritchie.

It's just that https://launchpad.net/~scottritchie/+packages mentions
only four uploads up until now. Looking at the changelog, it seems that
the changelog mangling during the sponsoring is responsible for that.
Following https://wiki.ubuntu.com/SponsorshipProcess for the wine
package (just a couple of times) would give me a feeling of how the
interaction works as it's not very transparent right now.

Have a nice day,
 Daniel