MOTU application for Matvey Kozhev (Sikon)

John Dong john.dong at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 20:06:57 GMT 2008

On Tue, Jan 15, 2008 at 01:41:39AM +0600, Sikon wrote:
> Dear MOTUs,
>

> I'm seeking MOTUship to more effectively maintain my packages, without bugging
> sponsors for every change no matter how minor, as well as to avoid "I am not
> a MOTU" disclaimers when giving advice on #ubuntu-motu.

I have worked with Matvey on parts of the multimedia stack including
mpeg4ip, gtkpod-aac, and his packaging of avidemux and his work has been
top-notch. He's a pleasure to work with and communicates effectively
over IRC to keep me up to date on his progress.

In addition, he also spends a lot of time in #ubuntu-motu answering
questions.

+1 from me :)

John Dong