Stepping down from MOTU Council

Daniel Holbach daniel.holbach at ubuntu.com
Mon Jan 7 11:39:03 GMT 2008

On Mo, 2008-01-07 at 06:29 -0500, Daniel T Chen wrote:
> For some months now, I have been transitioning out of Ubuntu
> development, and it is no longer appropriate for me to continue as an
> MOTU Council member given my limited Ubuntu activity.  I have enjoyed
> working alongside you all immensely for the short duration, and I will
> remain active in Ubuntu as resources permit.

Thanks a lot for the work you put into the MC in its early days. It was
great to work with you and I wish you all the best.

I've put https://wiki.ubuntu.com/CommunityCouncil/Delegation on the
CC's agenda, so we'll be able to find a replacement for you soon.

Thanks again and have a great 2008,
 Daniel