My MOTU Application

Jamie Strandboge jamie at ubuntu.com
Thu Feb 21 20:03:08 GMT 2008

On Mon, 18 Feb 2008, Emanuele Gentili wrote:

> I started contributing to MOTU community with security bug fix,
> security auditing, merge, sync, packaging for my personal PPA (will
> added in ubuntu-it-dev in hardy+1).
>
> In the future, I would like to focucus in Security for develope Ubuntu
> Pentest team and help in other SecurityTeam branch.

+1 from me.

While Emanuele hasn't been contributing to Ubuntu for a terribly long
time, his is a fast learner. I have sponsored quite a few of his
security updates and his latest updates adhere to our guidelines well.

My experience with Emanuele is that he is very interested in security,
and is committed to learning and doing a good job. I am very glad he is
a part of our community.

Jamie

Email: jamie at ubuntu.com
IRC:   jdstrand