ubuntu-core-dev application - Mathias Gug

Kees Cook kees at ubuntu.com
Sat Feb 2 22:08:04 GMT 2008

On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 10:16:12PM -0500, Mathias Gug wrote:
> I've been part of the MOTU team since September 2007 and worked mainly
> on packages related to the server area. I've been mainly working with
> Martin Pitt, Kees Cook and Soren Hansen to get my packages sponsored
> into main.

+1 from me.  Mathias has done great work on everything I've sponsored
for him.  The AppArmor work especially stands out -- it had some pretty
wild packaging for a while, and continues to be pretty tricky given its
integration into Ubuntu overall.  I'm very happy any time I look over
his packages -- I'm left trying to find nit-picking things since
everything else looks great.  :)

-Kees

--
Kees Cook