MOTU Application for Nathan Handler (nhandler)

Michael Bienia michael at vorlon.ping.de
Tue Dec 16 21:30:18 GMT 2008

On 2008-11-11 22:47:42 -0600, Nathan Handler wrote:
Hello,

> My name is Nathan Handler [1]. Please consider this my application to
> become a Master of the Universe (MOTU).

sorry I took so long to review your application (I got more busy than I
expected and try currently to not accumulated even more open tasks and
even get the old ones done).

Given that I've only seen positive feedback on this thread and as I
currently lack time for a proper review and to not longer hold back this
application, I'll abstain and not vote.

Michael