Universe Contributors Application for Alessio Treglia (quadrispro)

Emanuele Gentili emgent at ubuntu.com
Thu Dec 11 22:36:56 GMT 2008

Alessio Treglia ha scritto:
> My name is Alessio Treglia ([1] and [2]), I'm member of Ubuntu since
> May 2008 and this is my application to become an Ubuntu Universe
> Contributor

plus one for me,  I've sponsored few packages of Alessio and i can say
that him work is very good.
I'm sure that Alessio will became a good ubuntu MOTU contributor, so I`d
like support him ubuntu contributor application.

E.

--
Emanuele Gentili                      | http://launchpad.net/~emgent
emgent at ubuntu.com                     | Ubuntu Security Developer

Key fingerprint: F4B7 0793 069A 217E BB9F 8925 E0AC 34C2 2201 1E9A
gpg --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 22011E9A