Core Developer Application for Harald Sitter (apachelogger)

Steve Stalcup vorian at ubuntu.com
Sun Aug 31 22:36:23 BST 2008

Harald Sitter wrote:
> Hello!
>
> Please accept this mail as a differnt kind of application to become one of
> the Ubuntu Core Developers.

This is a fitting way for Harald to submit his application for Core-Dev :)

I have to say the quality that Harald demands is fitting a Core-Dev.  He
has organized a very efficient way to update each new release of the main KDE
packages.  Along the way, each time there is/was a release, he brings in new
ninjas to learn the ways of updating these complex packages.

If I could vote on his application, I would not hesitate to give my +1.

He is a great asset to the Ubuntu Community.

Thanks for all your hard work Harald!
Steve Stalcup