MOTU Application for Fabien Tassin (fta)

Scott Kitterman ubuntu at kitterman.com
Wed Aug 20 02:11:19 BST 2008

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 10:54:15 +0200 Soren Hansen <soren at ubuntu.com> wrote:
>On Thu, Aug 14, 2008 at 06:17:23PM +0200, Fabien Tassin wrote:
>> Given my considerable amount of contributions over the last 1.5 years,
>> I think that I have proven that I am familiar enough with packaging
>> procedures for both applications and lib to finally apply for MOTU
>> membership.
>
>I agree :) +1 from me.

Looking at his packages page I see 10 uploads of 8 packages (all but one
Mozilla related).  I don't recall seeing any activity in #ubuntu-motu.  I
don't know how extensive his involvement in the other 10 packages he lists
on his application were, but even with them it seems a thin list (and this
is without discounting the ones in Main as we are apparently supposed to do
now).

fta may well be perfectly capable, but I don't know of any significant
community or technicaly track record that supports the assertion?

Scott K