widelands

Kamil Wilczek kamil.van.wilczek at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 23:37:54 BST 2008

Hello,

I have little problem with widelands game on 8.04. Version in repository is
Build 11 which works fine after install from repository. But this build have
bugs which making gaming very ..short, bevause there si no stone in
mountains. So I downloaded Build-12 from the official site, but I can't run
it; communicate in console is that I have no shared library sdl_image
installed. libsdl_image I have in my system (correct version), Bulid-11
works fine and require libsdl_image too.

So I have small request: can You update version in repo to Build-12? I'll be
very thankful.

Kamil