Universe Contributors Application for David Futcher (bobbo)

Andrea Colangelo warp10 at ubuntu.com
Fri Aug 1 13:25:54 BST 2008

Il giorno ven, 01/08/2008 alle 12.36 +0100, David Futcher ha scritto:
> Dear MOTU Council,
>
> Please accept this as my application to become an Ubuntu Universe Contributor.

Being David's mentor I worked closely with him in the last weeks, and I
am happy to support his application.

Bobbo has great technical and communication skills, is a valid member of
our community, and helped a lot with his work in the MOTU team. I am
sure he got everything needed to be an excellent junior mentor.

In short: +1 from me. :-)

Regards,
Andrea Colangelo.

Andrea Colangelo                |  warp10 at ubuntu.com