MC 'Call' April 9th

Richard A. Johnson nixternal at kubuntu.org
Wed Apr 16 15:47:31 BST 2008

On Wednesday 16 April 2008, Scott Kitterman wrote:
[...]
| Is the what to do with problematic contributors question considered
| resolved then?

The resolution isn't 100% complete yet. I need to cherry pick from our
discussions about it and put it to the wiki where everyone can look it over and
provide feedback on it. I am hoping to have this part completed today, in which
I will send a notification to the list for everyone to review.

--
Richard A. Johnson
nixternal at kubuntu.org
GPG Key: 0x2E2C0124