MOTU Application for Cesare Tirabassi/Norsetto

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Tue Sep 18 17:30:10 BST 2007

Hi,

Am Samstag 15 September 2007 10:16:56 schrieb Cesare Tirabassi:
> Dear Councellors,
>
> following the advice of my Mentors I have decided to apply to become a
> MOTU.

Based on the good feedback from Sarah, Scott and Daniel I'm trusting that you
have the technical skills it takes for MOTUship.

Based on the impression I got from you on IRC, and this even though I'm very
rarely online lately, I have no doubts that you'll be a great addition to the
MOTU team.

Hence, a +1 from me, and this even w.o. asking questions ;).

Cheers,
    Stefan.