MOTU Application

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Sat Oct 20 00:44:19 BST 2007

Hi,

Am Samstag 20 Oktober 2007 01:08:55 schrieb Steve Langasek:
> Hi folks,
>
> Please consider this my application to become a MOTU.
>
> I suppose that <https://launchpad.net/~vorlon/+packages> mostly speaks for
> itself, but I'll also highlight a few sponsored uploads that may be of
> interest to you:

[..]

I've no doubt at all of your technical skills at all.

I've also no doubt about your integration with MOTU, since it's sadly quite
rare to see an archive-admin hang out on #ubuntu-motu and answer questions
ranging from simple problems to the hard stuff.

So a +1 from me here for sure!

Cheers,
    Stefan.