A few questions about applying for motu

Stefan Potyra sistpoty at ubuntu.com
Fri Oct 19 22:38:48 BST 2007

Hi,

Am Mittwoch 17 Oktober 2007 12:20:41 schrieb John Vivirito:
> Hi,
> I CC'ed hobbsee and asac because i was told to CC my sponsers and they
> are the 2 people that uploaded a majority if not all of my packages.

Can we have some feedback please?

[..]

> I would like to apply for membership if at all
> possible, I have done some packaging most found
> https://edge.launchpad.net/~gnomefreak/+packages
> The above link as of right now is timing out, there was a bug report
> filed last night.

I've tried [1] for now, but it doesn't distinguish between packages uploaded
to a PPA and to Ubuntu. Speaking about the latter, I could only find very few
uploads to ubuntu, but that's merely from guessing. If that resembles
reality, I'd like you to get a few more sponsored uploads and then reapply.
Of course I'm open to change my mind by appreciating messages from your
sponsors.

Cheers,
   Stefan.
--