Wanted: motu-sru volunteers

Emmet Hikory emmet.hikory at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 09:32:01 GMT 2007

On Nov 28, 2007 6:26 PM, Christophe Sauthier wrote:
> I know that this is "MOTU"-related... But if a simply MOTUHopeful
> might help, you can count me in also...

    While I am a big proponent of the "one doesn't need upload rights
to help" school of thought, I think that we'd do best to limit
membership of teams like ~motu-uvf and ~motu-sru to members of
~ubuntu-dev, as otherwise the workflow becomes awkward: if the
proposer cannot upload, and the approver cannot upload, how is the
candidate to be uploaded?

--
Emmet HIKORY