Inclusion Policy for Multiverse

Mark Shuttleworth mark at
Tue Nov 6 15:05:39 GMT 2007

This is a really interesting question, thanks for raising it with us.

Is the software redistributable? If so, I think it would be fine to
include it in multiverse. I've cc'd James Troup who would know if we
have ever published a policy on multiverse inclusion, and would also be
the right person to review any policy we come up with if there is not
already one in place.